Thursday, August 2, 2012

A Beginning


A little over two months ago I graduated with my Masters in Art History. You're probably all thinking, "What are you going to do with that?!" The answer, for now, is nothing. I've applied to all the jobs I can find in my field that I'm at least 50% qualified for and internships galore. Nothing.. yet.

On the bright side, I have the joy of knowing I've pursued something I love with a degree (and a thesis printed up in fancy leather bindings) to prove it. Now I need to make something of myself.

This blog will follow my journey though life as an Art Historian and my attempt to find myself while I build my future.

It's not all going to be boring job hunting and PhD application stories. Though, they will make frequent appearances. I will warn that there is most likely going to be a lot of art. I love art. However, I also like to cook and invent things in the kitchen, or play with others' recipes, so there will be some of that. Additionally, I like to think that I have an evolving sense of fashion and, let it be known to the world: I'm plus sized, so I may even post some photos of outfits and funky "fat fashion."

So, to start things off:

Hello and Welcome! I hope at least one person out there reads and enjoys this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment